"To Know Jesus and To Make Him Known"
Vision Statement: Educate, equip and encourage ourselves and our families through worship and study, and engage our community through discipleship, example and Acts of Kindness, using the unique gifts bestowed on each member of our congregation by the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Masks are required and are available upon entering the church. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home. You may worship through the online service found on our website.
- Enter and exit the church by using the front entryway door under the carport (Maple Drive).
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided.
- Greeting one another using social distancing. (6 feet)
- Children must always be with an adult.
- There will be no hymnals or Bibles in the pews.
- Seating for worship will be by social distancing, for those who are of different households or families.
- After worship please remain seated until your row is dismissed for communion.
- Please take everything with you when you are dismissed. (worship bulletins, tissues, masks etc.)
- Fellowship is encouraged outside the building in the parking lot using social distancing.
- Practice healthy hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes, sanitizing, and washing hands when necessary.
The virus cannot be eliminated but Beautiful Savior hopes that by following these guidelines you will feel comfortable while worshiping.
Jesus spent a lot of time with His disciples. He taught them, sang with them and prayed with them. He gave them the authority to forgive and retain sins. He commissioned them to enlarge the body of believers by His command to "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and the Holy Spirit teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you." He led by example showing them that Gentiles (those outside the Jewish race/religion) are allowed into the kingdom.
Our task is two-fold. Our first task is to teach our people about Jesus and how He would have us live and witness to Him. We do this through corporate worship where Jesus invites us to His Table to be fed. He feeds us and washes us clean through His sacrifice on the cross. He is the lamb that was slain. He feeds us with living water and the bread of life. He feeds us with His body and His blood poured out for the forgiveness of our sins. We are also fed by His Word. We hear the Word in worship and study the Word in our various Bible Studies.
Once fed, our second task or command is to go and feed others. We do not perform miraculous healings or cast out demons in Jesus name but we do bring the healing Word of love and forgiveness in Jesus Christ. This Word is what people crave. In our brokenness as a fallen sinful human race, we need to know that there is life on the other side. We need to know that our Father will pick us up, brush us off and give us the biggest hug ever, all because He loves us more than we can humanly understand or imagine. So we reach out to people with the hands of Jesus. We help the sick and the hungry in Jesus name. We pray. We open our hearts. We listen. Through us, God brings His reign now giving us a sampling of what God’s reign will look like when Jesus comes again. This life is not a rose garden, but in Jesus, who bears us up in His arms, we step forth each day in faith and hope. Our mission is to be Christ to those around us. Our vision is to look with the eyes of Jesus upon those who need salvation in Him.