- Masks are required and are available upon entering the church. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home. You may worship through the online service found on our website.
- Enter and exit the church by using the front entryway door under the carport (Maple Drive).
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided.
- Greeting one another using social distancing. (6 feet)
- Children must always be with an adult.
- There will be no hymnals or Bibles in the pews.
- Seating for worship will be by social distancing, for those who are of different households or families.
- After worship please remain seated until your row is dismissed for communion.
- Please take everything with you when you are dismissed. (worship bulletins, tissues, masks etc.)
- Fellowship is encouraged outside the building in the parking lot using social distancing.
- Practice healthy hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes, sanitizing, and washing hands when necessary.
The virus cannot be eliminated but Beautiful Savior hopes that by following these guidelines you will feel comfortable while worshiping.
PLEASE REFER TO THE LETTER FROM OUR PASTOR ON THE HOME PAGE
REGARDING THE CURRENT CHANGES TO OUR WORSHIP SCHEDULE.
Parents with Young Children: We encourage families to worship together.
Worship Bulletin: Our order of service is printed out in your worship folder. (See Bulletins below)
Worship Form: There are 5 “Movements” in our Worship.
• God grants us the gift of forgiveness.
• God speaks to us from His Word.
• God receives our offerings and prayers.
• God offers us His real presence in Holy Communion.
• God blesses us and sends us out.
Communion: Please read the Statement of Communion below.
STATEMENT OF COMMUNION
BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD TEACHES THAT:
- We are all sinners in need of forgiveness.
- Jesus is our only Savior from sin through His death and resurrection.
- The True Body and Blood of Christ is present in the Sacrament of the Holy Communion
- Please see Pastor if you have any questions about this or do not believe in the Lord’s Supper in this way. You are welcome to come forward for a blessing if you are not communing.
- TO PREPARE: Please use the Christian Questions with Their Answers from “The Sacrament of the Altar” on page 329 in the front of the Lutheran Service Book. You are not obligated to partake if you feel, for whatever reason, the need to refrain from the Lord’s Supper for a short time.
- Please see Pastor if there is something going on in your life that needs the attention of Christ in private confession and absolution.
(If you are gluten intolerant please speak with Pastor or an elder prior to the worship service so we can accommodate you.)
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.